Friday 15 February 2013

Pool of Love

It felt like the pool of love this morning when I went for my normal Friday morning swim!

Lots of couples, pretty girls in bikinis and men that couldn't keep their eyes (or hands!) off them!

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, except us fitness gurus :) (well other fitness gurus and one sedentary swimmer - me) wanted to swim up and down in lanes as per normal without charging into kissing and cuddling on our way through!  

NO! I am not jealous!  I love romance, as you know, but it doesn't take much to make me get out of the pool - I look for any excuse!

Oh, now be careful what you wish for as they say!  Here is the
 olympic swimmer - tee hee - that should do the trick!  For once I am pleased to see him!

Yes!  I was right - out goes the romance - all couples hastily retreat realising that it must be time for breakfast! :)

So I bravely swim on battling against the waves! :(

Never mind I have a croissant to look forward to when I get home to go with that lovely marmalade that I used for the commercial shoot yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!